Guardian Master Builders was founded on a vision to create exceptional quality turnkey home and land solutions for Australians. We achieve this by ensuring all our developments meet strict selection criteria.
- Location. This is the most critical element when selecting a location for our developments. It determines the desirability and future value of the residential developments we build. It also ensures that those who invest in our homes are assured of living in a great area.
- A safe neighbourhood. Everyone wants to feel safe in their homes and to live where crime levels are low. Safe neighbourhoods help us feel free to walk around, be active outdoors, and interact with our neighbours.
- Good schools. Close proximity to good schools is important, even for those without school-age children. Young families, in particular, buy homes in areas that offer good value and – importantly – good schools. This helps drive future resale values for all residents.
- Convenient access to shops, entertainment, restaurants, and amenities. Residents want to be near great commercial precincts. The closer to the commercial and community centre of a town or city, the better. This is another key driver of resale prices.
- Access to public transport and roads. Easy access to main roads and public transport are essential when choosing a residential suburb. Residents find this important for work, recreation, and schooling.
- Strong and stable local economic conditions. Healthy house price growth is supported by strong economic and demographic trends. This too helps our developments hold and grow resale prices.