Welcome to Park Ridge
We are pleased to have built Park Ridge in partnership with acclaimed architects from Lightwave International and Element, who shared their expertise in interior and exterior design.
Each stylish and well-appointed home is architecturally designed for that beautiful interior and functionality. To ensure it pleases various preferences, it offers three facades and a schedule of finishes: Hamptons, Contemporary, and Traditional. Space is maximised and every corner is quality assured, while keeping the pricing exceptionally affordable.
Adorned with stone benchtops, high quality appliances, and state-of-the-art finishes, it displays a sleek and elegant lifestyle that doesn’t sacrifice comfort and efficiency.
This amazing estate was thoughtfully assembled to guarantee nothing but the best for each site. It’s situated in a serene and pleasant area within Park Ridge, surrounded by modern buildings. It’s also conveniently located near shops, schools, childcare centres, and medical facilities.
Park Ridge boasts sublime facilities and amenities, namely:
- 35 childcare establishments that offer programs as early as kindergarten
- Park Ridge Primary School in close proximity
- 5 kilometre-drive to Parklands Christian College which is co-ed and teaches prep to year 12
- 74 schools nearby, 61 of these are four-year private colleges or universities where approximately 121,173 undergrad students are enrolled
- A park district that provides superb recreation and leisure opportunities
- Reputable medical centres that are in close proximity to the Logan Hospital
- Park Ridge Town Centre
- Park Ridge public library in close proximity
Find the ideal block from 480sqm among the remaining land options at Eden on Samantha.
HOUSE AND LAND
Eden on Samantha has house and land packages to suit any budget and stlyes.
EASY 3 STEPS PROCESS
Enquire about Park Ridge now
Call 13 52 63 (13 LAND)
Visit the McKeachie’s Run Sales and Information Centre Shop 6, 8 McKeachie Drive, McKeachies Shopping Village in Aberglasslyn, NSW
Find your place at Park Ridge
PARK RIDGE: Settle in to your new community
Park Ridge is a flourishing residential hotspot.
It’s well-known for its present-day suburban homes and history-laden structures, and has become one of the top retirement areas in the country. Situated along picturesque, tree-lined streets, it has also become increasingly popular among young families who are seeking to lay their roots in a friendly and community-oriented town.
Having an abundance of nearby employment and education facilities, boutiques, transport hubs, and medical centres, Park Ridge offers a significant and tactical residential growth corridor for Southeast Queensland.