Best Home Builders in Brisbane
Local home builders are frequently hired to create homes of comfort and enjoyment for people that want to live in beautiful Brisbane. Luckily, Australia – and Brisbane in particular – have some of the best home builders in the world and our country also offers great ways to finance your new home.
The best home builders in Brisbane will take, on average, between four to 12 months to build your new home, depending on complexity.While this can be a frustration for some, those who have been through the process of seeing their brand new home being built from scratch will confirm it’s well worth the wait! That’s because you will be able to enjoy the house of your dreams, rather than having to simply put up with someone else’s dated vision.
There are many positives to building a home if you are a first home buyer. One of these is that you likely be able to access a Queensland First Home Owners Grant, plus of course you get to design your dream home, or investment property, yourself.
How to choose the best home builders in Brisbane
So, what criteria should you be looking for when looking for the best home builders in Brisbane?Guardian Master Builders, for example, was founded on a vision to create exceptional quality turnkey home and land solutions for Australians. We achieve this by ensuring all our developments meet these strict selection criteria:
- Location. This is the most critical element when selecting a location for our new home builds. It determines the desirability and future value of a residential development and ensures you can be assured of living in a great area.
- A safe neighbourhood. Everyone wants to feel safe in their homes and to live where crime levels are low. Safe neighbourhoods help us feel free to walk around, be active outdoors, and interact with our neighbours.
- Good schools. Close proximity to good schools is important, even for those without school-age children. Young families, in particular, buy homes in areas that offer good value and – importantly – good schools. This helps drive future resale values for all residents.
- Convenient access to retail precincts and amenities. Residents want to be near great commercial precincts. The closer to the commercial and community centre of a town or city, the better.
- Access to public transport and roads. Easy access to main roads and public transport in Brisbane are essential when choosing a residential suburb. Residents find this important for work, recreation, and schooling.
- Strong and stable local economic conditions. Healthy house price growth is supported by strong economic and demographic trends – such as those experienced by Brisbane and Australia in general. This too helps developments hold and grow resale prices.
Home building finance
You will most likely require financing to build your dream home. Once you’ve spoken to your bank or mortgage brokertalk toleading home builders in Brisbane, like Guardian Master Builders, to help build your new home. Generally, there arevarious stages of payments to complete your home, including the deposit, the frame, the base, the lock-up and the completed stage.
Here are a few important questions to ask before building your new home:
- What is the amount of deposit needed for the build?
- Which areas are suitable and affordable to buy a house and land package?
- How much is my budget for building a new home in Brisbane?
- Which banks do loans for house and land packages?
- How much money will the banks be willing to lend you?
Choosing to use the best home builders in Brisbane is an exciting way to create a new start and make your new home dreams come true. By considering all the factors for choosing the best home builders, examining your finances and planning carefully, you could be in your new home before your know it!