BUYING TO INVEST
Buying a property to rent out is a popular form of long-term investment here in Australia. Investing in property can turn bad, though, so it pays to make sure you’re buying a house that will appreciate in the long-term, as well as yield good rental dividends.
- Familiar markets. Consider buying an investment property in an area you are familiar with as it will take you less time to research. Check recent sale prices in the area to give you an idea of what you can expect to pay for local properties.
- Growth suburbs. Look for areas where high growth is expected, where there is potential for capital gains.
- Rental yield. Look for areas where rents are high compared to the property value.
- Planning. Find out about proposed changes in the suburb that may affect future property prices. Things like new developments or zoning changes can affect the future value of a property.
- Attractive features. Look for investment properties that will appeal to as many people as possible, like a second bathroom, lock up garage or nearby shops, schools and transport.
- Wide appeal. Find a property that will attract more than one segment of the rental market such as singles, couples, young families or retirees.
- Low maintenance. Keeping costs down is important. Older homes, or those with features such as a pool or extensive landscaping, may cost more to maintain.
Funny enough, these are exactly some of the points we consider when choosing where to build our residential developments. We’ve already done the hard work for
FIXED COSTS, NO-SURPRISES
You can trust our easy-to-understand fixed price quotes and contracts.
WIDE RANGE OF PROPERTIES
With a diverse selection of home designs to build including dual living options.
We work with great financing partners, plus you may be eligible for a Queensland First Home Owner’s Grant with a new build.
TRUSTED LOCAL BUILDERS
We believe in supporting local, so you can be confident you’re getting builders who know and understand local conditions.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"It is with great pleasure that i tender this testimonial on my interaction with Guardian Master Builders. Infrequently in commercial transactions, does one encounter ethics and professionalism in equal measure to innovation and excellence. These guys really know there stuff and adopt a down-to-earth no-nonsense approach in their business, embodying a can do attitude."
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"We looked at so many new construction homes, before we chose Guardian Master Builders. It was clear very early on that quality and attention to detail were paramount in there design process. Christoper and Alan were quick to respond to any questions that arose. They were so helpful in making difficult decisions, easy to work with and met deadlines.
We recommend Guardian Master Builders without reservation and would happily work with them again in the future."